2016 Rock ‘N’ Roll Marathon
Suja is thrilled to partner with hometown running series Rock ’n’ Roll Marathon San Diego for the third time! The long standing tradition shares Suja’s mission to make a healthy and active lifestyle fun! Here at Suja, we want your training to be just as fun so we’ve created a 6-Week Training Plan and 6-Week Nutrition Plan just for you!
#itsthejuice to Keep You Filled and Fueled Throughout Training
It’s almost that time of year again! As title sponsor of the 19th annual Rock ’n’ Roll Marathon & Half Marathon, taking place the weekend of June 3-5, we’re very proud to be part of such an amazing event and are committed to help you prepare for the big day!
See below for helpful hints and download our 6-Week Training and Nutrition plans to kickstart your training today! Be sure to stay hydrated with Suja and remember that rest days are just as important as training days – it’s all about balance!
- Training Overview: Our Training Plan explains each type of workout for you! From Tempo Runs, to Interval Runs, to Hill Runs, to Strength Circuits, we've got you covered!
- Nutrition Overview: From "Powering Up With Protein" to "Healthy Fats Is Where It's At" and recipes galore, our 6-Week Nutrition Plan is perfect for marathon prep!
- Mantra: We've included a mantra for each week to keep you motivated!
- Warm Up: We recommend doing a 5-minute jog or walk to warm up and cool down for each run or circuit.
- Rest Days: Everyone has different schedules, so feel free to pick a rest day that works best for you! Give yourself what you need on that day– whether it’s yoga, a long walk, a great stretch or doing absolutely nothing…you’ve been working hard and you deserve it.
Follow us on social for a chance to win Rock 'n' Roll race entry! If you're planning to run or are there as your friend's personal pep squad, be sure to stop by the Suja booth for some juice!
Click here to register for the Rock ’n’ Roll Marathon or Half Marathon! We’ll see you on race day!