Suja 1-Day Renewal
At Suja Juice, we believe that healthiness is the root of all happiness. We also believe that healthy choices leave us feeling energized, bright, and alive. These beliefs led us to create the 1-Day Renewal to help you jump start healthy eating habits by pairing Organic, Non-GMO & Cold-Pressured juices with a healthy, whole food meal plan.
With the 1-Day Renewal organic juice program, you will enjoy three delicious juices (one for morning, noon & night) that provide the healthful nourishment your body craves. In addition, you will consume healthy mini-meals throughout the day to work harmoniously with all three juices. Total foodie? Check out our meals to enjoy at home. Take out queen? Choose from our grab-and-go options!
With far too many bad choices out there pretending to be healthy ones, we’re here to be your health ally and a resource you can trust. Download the meal plan, created by Suja Co-Founder and Certified Holistic Health Coach Annie Lawless, to get started on your 1-Day Renewal today!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I do the Suja 1-Day Renewal?At Suja, we believe that living healthy can be delicious and convenient. The 1-Day Renewal will help you jump start healthy eating habits by pairing Organic, Non-GMO & Cold-Pressured juices with whole food, leaving you feeling renewed and revitalized.
- How do I know what food to eat along with the juices?
- How do I know when during the day to drink these juices?The juices in our 1-Day Renewal program are meant to be consumed morning, noon and night alongside healthy, whole food. We recommend drinking our Daybreak Probiotic when you first notice hunger in the morning, Noon Greens around the time you normally eat lunch and Twilight Protein at dinnertime. Remember to drink Twilight Protein at least 3 hours before bed to ensure proper digestion.
- What are probiotics?Probiotics are a culture of good bacteria that can be found in supplements, fermented foods and dairy products. We use vegan probiotics in our Daybreak Probiotic to help you maintain a healthy digestive and immune system.
- Can I drink these juices if I don’t want to do a 1-Day Renewal? Do I have to buy and drink all three in one day?Although we highly recommend our 1-Day Renewal program, you are more than welcome to buy the juices individually from your local store and drink them as a part of your normal, daily routine.
- Can I do this as an all-juice plan without eating food?The juices in this program are designed to be consumed alongside healthy, unprocessed foods. While you can reduce the amount of food you normally consume and/or pick healthier whole food options, we do not recommend drinking the juices alone as you would not be getting an adequate amount of daily calories.
- How is the 1-Day Renewal different from your Suja Classic Fresh Start program?Both programs are designed to revitalize your diet and help you get back in the groove with healthy habits. Our Suja Classic Fresh Start is a juice-only program where you drink 6 specific juices each day for 1, 3 or 5 days. The 1-Day Renewal is available to those who want to kick-start their health while still consuming healthy and delicious food.
- How much does the 1-Day Renewal Cost?Individually, each juice costs $3.99.
- What does Cold-Pressured mean?All Suja juices are made with Cold Pressure, also known as High Pressure Processing (HPP), instead of high heat, to extend shelf life & to help maintain essential vitamins, minerals & enzymes. Visit www.ColdPressured.org to learn more.
- What does Non-GMO Project Verified mean?Our juices are never made with ingredients that have been genetically modified. This is verified by the Non-GMO Project, a non-profit offering North America’s only third-party verification and labeling for Non-GMO foods and beverages.
- What does Organic mean?Our juices are always certified Organic meaning that all of the ingredients we use are free of synthetic fertilizers, insecticides, growth hormones, antibiotics and chemical pesticides. Additionally, organic foods do not contain GMOs and cannot be irradiated.
- Where can I find Suja’s Organic 1-Day Renewal?Click here to find a retailer near you!
- Are these juices high in sugar?Since each person’s sugar intake varies, this is not classified as a “high” or “low” sugar program. However, on average, our Suja juices contain 35% less sugar than other similar products.
- Can children do Suja’s Organic 1-Day Renewal?While each of the juices offered within the 1-Day Renewal are safe for children, we recommend speaking to your child’s doctor before having them complete the program.
- If I have health concerns, am pregnant, nursing or elderly, can I do Suja’s Organic 1-Day Renewal?If you have health concerns, are pregnant, nursing or elderly, we recommend talking to your doctor before starting the 1-Day Renewal.
- Can I work out while doing this plan?Yes! We recommend about 30 minutes of exercise while doing the 1-Day Renewal. Be sure to check out our blog for fun & effective exercise tips and workouts.
- Is Suja’s Organic 1-Day Renewal vegan, gluten free, soy free and Kosher?All of the juices in Suja’s Organic 1-Day Renewal are vegan, gluten-free, soy free and Kosher.
- How often can I do Suja’s Organic 1-Day Renewal?This program can be done anytime you feel the need to break bad habits and renew and establish a commitment to your healthy eating goals. Please consult with your doctor if you are planning on doing the program often.
- What do you recommend I do once the program is done?The purpose of our Organic 1-Day Renewal is to help you kick-start or recommit to a healthy lifestyle. By maximizing nutrient rich, whole, unprocessed foods and juices and eliminating unhealthy options, the program can help reset your taste buds, reduce cravings and increase your awareness of what you put into your body. Carrying these principles with you after the program will help you maintain and healthier lifestyle easily and enjoyably! Feel free to use our free meal plan, which you can download here, whenever you need a refresher or some inspiration for healthy meals.
- If I have a question, where can I ask for help?Please visit our open forum to ask questions about the program and we will respond as soon as possible! You are also welcome to email [email protected] at anytime.
Annie Lawless - Suja Juice Co-Founder and Certified Holistic Health Coach
Annie Lawless, Co-Founder of Suja Juice and Certified Holistic Health Coach (CHHC), developed a passion for health and nutrition as a teenager after years of managing her own food sensitivities. She saw her health vastly improve when she began juicing and following a modified organic diet. Annie strengthened her knowledge for health and nutrition through her work as a yoga instructor and during her training at the Integrative Institute for Nutrition to become a Certified Holistic Health Coach.