Is Suja Organic and Non-GMO?
Yes. Our complete line of cold-pressured beverages are USDA certified Organic. All of our products are also certified Non-GMO by the Non-GMO Project.
- What is Cold Pressure?
Where is your production facility?
We make our juices in sunny San Diego.
I’d like your products to be offered at my local store. How do I request that they carry Suja?
Visit the customer service desk at your local store and request to speak to the person in charge. You can suggest they reach out to our sales team who can be contacted at [email protected].
What’s the environmental impact?
We maintain a low carbon footprint by sourcing locally. As a result of being organic, our farms are pesticide and herbicide-free. The containers that we provide our juices in are PETE #1 plastic bottles which are recyclable.
Do you sponsor athletes?
At this time, we do not sponsor athletes.
Do you offer group discounts?
If you are interested in doing a Fresh Start program with more than 8 people. please contact [email protected].
Can I drink Suja after it passes the expiration date?
No, we do not recommend drinking any Suja product after it has expired.
Do you ship nationally?
Yes! We ship all of our juices via UPS according to the following schedule:
- Orders placed on Monday by 5pm PST: Earliest delivery will be Thursday (same week) or you can choose any Wednesday-Friday in the following weeks.
- Orders placed on Tuesday by 5pm PST: Earliest delivery will be Friday (same week) or you can choose any Wednesday-Friday in the following weeks.
- Orders placed on Wednesday-Thursday by 5pm PST: Earliest delivery will be Tuesday (following week) or you can choose any Wednesday-Friday in the following weeks.
- Orders placed on Friday-Sunday by 5pm PST: Earliest delivery will be Wednesday (following week) or you can choose any Wednesday-Friday in the following weeks.
Company Info FAQ
Why are you partnering with Coca-Cola?
For a small company like Suja, it is actually really hard to produce and sell our product profitably. This is because we buy small amounts of organic produce, use the awesome but expensive HPP process, and don’t have an extensive enough distribution network to get our juices to you efficiently. For our first three years in business, we’ve relied on outside investment to be able to keep our doors open and keep making the juice you love. This only works for so long however, and in order for us to achieve our mission of democratizing the best juice – a mission we take INCREDIBLY seriously – we realized that we would have to partner with a company that has existing tools that we can leverage. Accepting a minority investment from The Coca-Cola Company allows us to leverage their distribution network and to expand our production to meet growing demand, without changing anything about our juices, which will remain organic, non-GMO and HPP’d blends of cold-pressed juice and purees. The only thing that will change is that we will become available in more places – which is why we started Suja in the first place. Click www.sujajuice.com/coca-cola-announcement to learn more.
Is Suja now owned by Coca-Cola?
Suja is not owned by The Coca-Cola Company. Coke made a minority investment in our company, meaning we are still privately held and nothing will change about our product: it will always be Organic, Non-GMO and HPP'd blends of cold-pressed juice & purees. But now we get to work with Coke to achieve our mission of getting an organic, non-GMO and HPP juice into as many hands as possible. Click www.sujajuice.com/coca-cola-announcement to learn more.
What will change about Suja?
The only thing that will change is that our juices will be available in more places! We remain committed to our promise to our fans: Our juice will always be organic, cold-pressured, and free of any additives. We take this promise VERY seriously, so please keep us honest: If you notice anything changing about the quality of our product, please let us know. Click www.sujajuice.com/coca-cola-announcement to learn more.
Why is Suja trying to democratize juice?
Did you know that only 4% of US food sales is of organic products and yet in a recent Gallup poll, 45% of the US population reported actively trying to add organic foods and beverages to their diets? It makes sense if you think about it. Organic juice is more expensive than non-organic juice, and it’s not as widely available, making it harder to find and afford. We believe that everyone should have the option to buy organic juice so we want to make it available everywhere and at a price point most can afford. Click www.sujajuice.com/coca-cola-announcement to learn more.
Who at Suja can I talk to about this deal?
You can always reach out to us at [email protected].
Are you a publicly traded company?
Suja Juice is a privately owned company and we are not looking for investors at this time.
Dietary Concerns FAQ
Can my kids drink Suja?
Of course! We’ve designed the taste profiles so that kids love the juices too.
Is Suja Kosher?
All of our products are OU certified Kosher.
Can I drink your juices if I am a diabetic?
While you should check with your doctor first, the answer is usually “NO” because of the amount of natural sugar in the fruit that is used to make our juices. Twelve Essentials and Lemon Love are two low-sugar options, but we recommend consulting your doctor concerning any dietary changes.
Can I drink Suja if I am lactose intolerant?
Of course! All Suja products are dairy-free.
Can I drink Suja if I am on a Gluten-free diet?
Yes, again! All of our products are gluten-free.
Can I drink Suja if I'm pregnant?
We use High Pressure Processing (HPP), which retains food quality, maintains natural freshness and extends shelf life without heating to ultra high temperatures. After our juice is bottled, a high level of cold pressure is applied to destroy potentially harmful pathogens, ensuring the juice is safe to drink while preserving the nutritional properties. We have heard of many pregnant/nursing women drinking our juice, however we recommend speaking with your doctor first.
Rewards Program FAQ
What happened to the Rewards Program?
Due to technical issues with the software, we had to make the tough decision to end the program on May 31st, 2017.
I never used my points, can I still get a reward?
Unfortunately we will not be able to retrieve any points earned for receipts uploaded or social shares but we may be able to review your purchase history through sujajuice.com. Email [email protected] for more info.
I redeemed my points for a reward code, how long do I have to use the code?
Any reward codes received via email do not have an expiration date!
I still have reward codes - what products are eligible for the different rewards?
- 50 Points: $10 Off Any New Online Purchase (excluding Subscriptions). Add your selected item to your cart and enter your promo code at checkout to receive the discount. May not be used in conjunction with other offers.
- 100 Points: Free Suja T-Shirt. Just add the apparel item to your cart and enter your promo code at checkout to get a free men’s or women’s t-shirt with free shipping.
- 225 Points: 6 Free Classic Refreshers. Good for a free 6-Pack of one of following flavors: Lemon Love, Master Cleanse, Ginger Love, or Revive. Only flavors at the $5.99 price are eligible for this reward. Add the 6 bottles to your cart and enter your promo code at checkout. Reward includes free shipping.
- 300 Points: 6 Free Classic Juices. Good for a free 6-Pack of one of the following flavors: Fuel, Glow, Green Supreme, Purify, or Twelve Essentials. Only flavors at the $7.99 price are eligible for this reward, not including Fresh Start programs. Add the 6 bottles to your cart and enter your promo code at checkout. Reward includes free shipping.
- 900 Points: Free 3-Day Fresh Start. Good for a free 3-Day Fresh Start (18 bottles) of either the Original or Core program. Add the 3-Day Fresh Start to your cart and enter your promo code at checkout. Reward includes free shipping.
Why isn’t my promo code working?
If you are getting an error message “Sorry, this coupon is not applicable to your cart contents” then your promo code is not eligible for any of the products in your cart. See answers above for details on which products are eligible for each prize. If you are still getting an error, or seeing something different please contact [email protected].
I have another question, who can I contact?
Need more info not listed here? Contact [email protected]