I’m a Juice Virgin
Dr. Zelana Montminy, Suja’s Health & Wellness Expert, back again! I’m happy to keep you healthy and hydrated with part three of my four-part blog series with Suja!
As I’ve said before, I’m a huge fan of Suja. I’ve been a fan since day one because I strongly believe that what we eat is connected to how we feel and how can you feel anything but awesome with only organic, never (ever) GMO and always cold-pressured juice without the junk?
So far, we’ve prepped you (or the bride-to-be in your life) for wedding season with our “Shedding for the Wedding” variety pack and we’ve (hopefully) helped you through a rough weekend or two with the “I’m Never Drinking Again” variety pack. Now, for those of you who are juice newbies, or for those of you who don’t immediately grab for green juice at the grocery store, here’s an easy variety pack to prep your palate!
- Lemon Love: Simple & easy to enjoy with tart lemon and subtly sweet Stevia (derived from plants). Think of it as lemonade with a subtle spicy kick of cayenne to boost your metabolism.
- Lavenade: Moving on from traditional lemonade, this takes it to a whole other level with mood stabilizing lavender!
- Fuel: This vitamin A and C blend that will be gentle on your stomach with flavors you’ll already recognize.
- Spark: This sweet berry blend is great for promoting radiant skin and a subtle spice to get your blood flowing and increase energy. You won’t be struggling to finish this one, even as a newbie.
- Blue Dream: Calcium rich almond milk paired with vanilla, cinnamon and blueberries is super pleasing to your palate. The cinnamon will help maintain blood sugar for more sustained energy. Plus the lucuma and blueberries are full of powerful vitamins and minerals that boost immunity.
- Green Supreme: Your introduction to green juice. You’re still getting the mega-benefits of green juice but the apple will counteract the bitterness of the kale making it a perfectly balanced and easy option!
Enjoy! And stay tuned for more Suja variety packs!