Roasted Brussels Sprout Recipe
We don’t know about you, but over here we’re not only obsessed with drinking our greens, but also eating greens. For some people, it’s hard to eat greens and we totally get that! That’s why we love to create easy recipes that are delicious, enjoyable & good for you. Warning…we couldn’t stop eating these Brussels sprouts – and didn’t even feel bad about it.
Kite Hill Ricotta – This product is dairy & soy free, can be substituted with any ricotta
- Cut Brussels sprouts into quarters (or halves if you prefer)
- Place Brussels sprouts in mixing bowl or right onto baking pan
- Drizzle with olive oil and ~tbsp of balsamic vinegar, & toss it together
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Roast at 450 degrees for 10 minutes
- Once removed from oven, toss with Kite Hill ricotta (optional)
This roasted brussels sprout recipe works as a side dish, main dish, snack…breakfast? Too far? Nope. Pair with your favorite pasta, put a fried egg on top or mix it in with salad and enjoy!