2016: A Crazy Busy Year in Review
2016 was a crazy year for us! From product launches to movie partnerships to office moves, we certainly covered it all. We couldn’t have done it without the support of you, our loyal juice lovers, so thank you for being the best fans out there!
Here’s a brief recap of our crazy year:
- January: Launched Probiotic Waters – the first-ever enhanced water made with nothing but organic fruits, veggies and vegan probiotics.
- February: Created Green Freak and Sayonara Sugar Subscriptions for fresh deliveries directly to your doorstep each month (with free shipping!).
- March: Won the Best of Expo West award with our new Raspberry Probiotic Water.
- April: Made Gift Cards available for consumers to share the Suja love with friends and fam.
- May: Celebrated our 4th Birthday!
- June: Helped marathon runners prep and stay hydrated for the big day, sippin’ and stretchin’ with Suja, as title sponsor of the San Diego Rock n’ Roll Marathon.
- July: Partnered with Bad Moms to bring juicy surprises to audiences nation-wide.
- August: Launched our limited edition charcoal lemonade, Midnight Tonic, which quickly became a popular drink amongst health-conscious celebs like Eva Longoria and Kristin Cavallari!
- September: Launched five delicious flavors of Drinking Vinegars – blends of Apple Cider Vinegar, Cold-Pressed juice and vegan probiotics to get your daily dose of ACV and support gut and immune health.
- October: Outgrew our office and production facility and moved to our new digs in Oceanside, California!
- November: Launched our Suja Rewards program where users earn points for every purchase and redeem them for juicy prizes! Make sure to sign yourself up for juicy savings!
- December: Kept all of the Victoria’s Secret models hydrated, healthy and happy behind the scenes at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in Paris!
Cheers to 2016!