Recharge, Restore & Renew Healthy Habits
The Suja Essentials 3 Day Fresh Start is a hydration and whole food centered plan created to eliminate the foods and beverages that don’t make you feel your best. We feel our best when our body has the vitamins and minerals it needs to function optimally. You will consume 3 delicious organic Suja Essentials cold-pressured beverages that will provide the healthful hydration and nourishment your body craves. In addition, you will consume 3 supplemental mini meals designed by Suja Co-Founder and Certified Holistic Health Coach, Annie Lawless, to work harmoniously with the three Suja Essentials organic beverages included in the program. Together, the Suja beverages and meal plan provide your body with a complete range of plant based nutrition including hydration, protein, fats, and carbohydrates.
The Suja Essentials Fresh Start program is available exclusively at Costco. Click here to find a participating Costco location near you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I do Suja’s Organic 3-Day Fresh Start?At Suja we believe that living healthy can be delicious and convenient. This Organic 3-Day Fresh Start will help you eliminate the unhealthy food from your diet and jump start your healthy habits, in a convenient, yummy, 3-day plan.
- Why is this plan so expensive?Suja’s Organic 3-Day Fresh Start offers a highly convenient way to reboot your diet and give your body the nutrition it needs – and nothing more. Our 9 bottles of juice are USDA Organic, Non-GMO and Cold-Pressured, providing the perfect complement to our Dietician-created meal plan. We use only the best organic fruits and veggies to make our juices.
- Is there food in this box?This box contains 9 juices, a meal plan and a shopping list for your 3-Day Fresh Start. Please use the shopping list to buy the ingredients needed to cook your meals for the Fresh Start.
- What does Cold-Pressured mean?All Suja juices are made with Cold Pressure, also known as High Pressure Processing (HPP), instead of high heat, to extend shelf life & to help maintain essential vitamins, minerals & enzymes. Visit www.ColdPressured.org to learn more.Please visit www.coldpressured.org to learn more.
- What does Non-GMO Project Verified mean?Our juices are never made with ingredients that have been genetically modified. This is verified by the Non-GMO Project, a non-profit offering North America’s only third-party verification and labeling for non-GMO food and beverages.
- Where can I find Suja’s Organic 3-Day Fresh Start?You can find it at various Costco warehouses throughout the United States. Please visit the link above to find the most up to date list of locations.
- Who made this meal plan?Annie Lawless, Suja Co-Founder & Certified Holistic Health Coach, is a nutrition and health fanatic, and spends much of her time whipping up new recipes for the brand’s product line in her own kitchen.
- How many calories is the Fresh Start Program?Suja’s Fresh Start Program is designed to deliver 1115-1200 calories per day, depending on meal choice and preparation.
- Is this high in sugar? Where do the sugars come from?Since each person’s sugar intake varies, this is not classified as a “high” or “low” sugar program. However, on average, our Suja Essentials juices contain 35% less sugar than other similar products.
- What is the difference between this and Suja’s all-juice Fresh Start?Suja offers two “Fresh Start” Programs to help you revitalize your diet and get back in the groove with your healthy habits. Our Organic 3-Day Fresh Start features our Essentials Juices & Smoothies with a Dietician created meal plan. We do not recommend an only-juice diet with our Essentials line. Our Suja Classic Fresh Start is a 1, 3 or 5 day program of a juice-only Fresh Start.
- Can children do Suja’s Organic 3-Day Fresh Start?We do not recommend that children do Suja’s 3-Day Organic Fresh Start.
- If I have health concerns, am pregnant, nursing or elderly, can I do Suja’s Organic 3-Day Fresh Start?If you have health concerns, are pregnant, nursing or elderly, please consult your doctor prior to doing Suja’s Organic 3-Day Fresh Start.
- Can I work out while doing this plan?Try to get at least 30 minutes of physical activity each day.
- Is this meal plan vegan?The juices in Suja’s Organic 3-Day Fresh Start are vegan except for Vanilla Nutz, which contains honey. The meal plan that accompanies the juices offers both vegan and non-vegan offerings.
- Is this meal plan gluten free?The juices and recipes in the meal plan are gluten-free. If you have a gluten allergy, please take extreme care to ensure the ingredients you use are gluten-free.
- Is this meal plan kosher?The juices and recipes in the meal plan are certified kosher. If you keep kosher, please take extreme care to ensure the ingredients you use are certified kosher.
- When does Suja’s Organic 3-Day Fresh Start Expire?Please refer to the date on the top right-hand corner of the Fresh Start box OR the individual juice bottles for the expiration date.
- What if I am hungry while following Suja’s Organic 3-Day Fresh Start?If you feel hungry during the Fresh Start, drink lots of water and snack on low calorie & nutritious veggies such as celery or arugula tossed in lemon juice. Remember, portion control is essential to keep calorie counts in check, so try to stick to the plan.
- How often can I do the Suja Essentials Organic 3-Day Fresh Start?The Essentials Fresh Start Program may be done anytime you feel the need to break bad habits and renew or establish a commitment to your healthy eating goals. In addition to organic, cold-pressured juices, the meal plan incorporates foods that provide healthy fats, proteins, and carbohydrates. It is important to note that although the Fresh Start Program offers a complete and balanced macronutrient intake, it is a lower calorie plan. When practiced regularly, it may be necessary to lessen the duration and intensity of exercise to avoid fatigue and balance energy output with intake.
- What do you recommend I do once the program is done?The purpose of the Suja Essentials 3-DayFresh Start Program is to help kickstart or recommit to a healthy lifestyle. By maximizing nutrient rich, whole, unprocessed foods and eliminating unhealthy options, the program may help reset your taste buds, reduce cravings, and increase your awareness of what you put into your body. Carrying these principles with you after the program will help you maintain a healthier lifestyle easily and enjoyably!
Annie Lawless - Suja Juice Co-Founder and Certified Holistic Health Coach
Annie Lawless, Co-Founder of Suja Juice and Certified Holistic Health Coach (CHHC), developed a passion for health and nutrition as a teenager after years of managing her own food sensitivities. She saw her health vastly improve when she began juicing and following a modified organic diet. Annie strengthened her knowledge for health and nutrition through her work as a yoga instructor and during her training at the Integrative Institute for Nutrition to become a Certified Holistic Health Coach.
When not in the kitchen or on the road, Annie spearheads consumer education for Suja, which ranges from blogging on behalf of the brand, sharing her innovative recipe creations on Suja’s social media platforms and her personal favorite, one-on-one interaction with Suja fans.